Tickets – Byron Latin Fiesta Nov 2023
The 18th Annual Byron Latin Fiesta is on from 2nd – 5th NOV 2023. Join us in beautiful Byron Bay! Let’s connect, dance, beach, chill and dance some more! The event is held over 4 Nights & 3 Days and is Australia’s longest running Latin dance festival.
FULL PASSES, BEGINNER PASSES & PERFORMER PASSES ARE THE BEST VALUE FOR MONEY.
Click to Purchase
2nd – 5th Nov. Entry from Thursday Pre-Party through to Sunday Closing Night. All Workshops & Parties + Performances & Band on main Program.
2nd – 5th Nov. Entry from Thursday Pre-Party through to Sunday Closing Night. Beginners Only Workshops & all Parties + Performances & Band on main Program.
2nd – 5th Nov. Entry from Thursday Pre-Party through to Sunday Closing Night PLUS the opportunity to perform! All workshops & Parties on main Program.
$97 - $207
Fri, Sat or Sun Day Passes (All Workshops + Night-time Party)
$37 - $147
Thurs Pre-Party, Fri-Sat-Sun 3 Night Party Pass, Sun Tango Milonga
$37 - $97
Bachata Performance Bootcamp, International Master Classes
Other Ticket Options
Byron Latin Fiesta offers different ticket types to suit all budgets. Pre-purchase online to avoid missing out. Numbers are capped in-line with venue license capacities. Other tickets options will only be available closer to the event if numbers permit . *Add On event tickets are not included in your Full Event, Performers or Beginners passes. All Tickets will be available online and Only available at the event, at event prices if not sold out prior.
General Ticket Policy, Ticketing & Entry FAQ’S
- Under usual circumstances, we have a NO REFUNDS POLICY for pre purchased tickets, as is the policy with all major festivals & concerts, we cannot issue refunds.
- We do not give Refunds for change of mind or change in personal circumstances.
- If for some reason you need to cancel, and it is NOT DUE TO COVID EVENT CANCELLATION then you can try to SELL YOUR TICKET as we do allow for TRANSFERS. Please email the Full names of the Pre bought pass along the Full names of who it is being transferred to and the ticket type. A fee of $30 is added for admin.
- If you are unable to organise a Transfer you are automatically given credit for the following year.
- Our online ticket system is through try booking, a safe and secure method. All online transactions incur a 3% Processing fee.
- We do not issue paper tickets and where possible, we are a PAPERLESS event.
- Please bring your receipt on your mobile device and show the QR Code to be scanned for entry. Also, bring your ID with you to the registration desk at the event.
- Your armbands are to be worn at all times. A $30 replacement fee is applied if removed during the event.
Covid-19 Ticketing Policy
- All Ticket Holders who purchased passes for the 2022 event and couldn’t make it due to Covid or Natural disaster, those who we already communicated with, you have automatic CREDIT for the event you were unable to attend however, you will be asked for an UPGRADE fee if you’d like to attend the added features.
- If the event needs to be unexpectedly cancelled due to Covid by way of a change in public health directives and government restrictions, all ticket holders will be given an automatic Credit for the re-scheduled event.
- We ask for your support and understanding at this challenging time.
All performers must purchase a performer pass to have access to the event. A Performers pass is a discounted FULL PASS. It includes access to all the workshops and parties at the main event plus the opportunity to perform.
STEPS TO REGISTER YOUR TEAM & RECEIVE THE COMMISSION
- All Performers must buy their Performers Passes online via Trybooking , our ticketing system. Please ensure each individual performer enters their FULL NAME as per their ID as well as their School Name and your SCHOOL CODE.
- Team Leaders, register your team and your performers using the form below. All forms to be submitted by 30th Sept 2023.
- Commission will be given the week following the festival via EFT
- Passes that are not collected before 30th Sept can still be bought online however commission is then not received.